Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wednesday May 1, 1974

It's twenty minutes to seven, & almost time to leave for class at Hillcrest. Two weeks ago - Mr Durrant came into class & said they were talking of keeping the class going through the summer. I haven't heard any more. I'm sure I don't know if I would like that, as I want to take trips with Les whenever he wants to go.

It looks from this point, that Les will go back to work for a couple of months anyway. His doctor - Orene - gave him a release Monday afternoon last. He can do "light work". The plant wants him back & so does the union - so he will get all the new contract benefits. We are so grateful he is getting along so great.

I did - about a week ago - make the pies for the boys. I made two apple - peach. Big ones, & took them over. They were so pleased. Della has mentioned them twice.

We have been called on to exhibit our ward painting (those in the ward who have taken my class) on two more occasions. One on the M.I.A. Art Festival night May 17, and gain on a Sunday to be designated by the Bishop.

No comments:

Post a Comment